HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 22, 2009

    Okay,i think my sister is rather sweet to write this for my daddy.I think when daddy see what she wrote for him,small little drop of tears will drop.That what she said.
    *everthing is true and based on real life scenarios*
    ..........................
    ...
    ..
    .
    .
    .
    .
    HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!! Like officially! HA!
    How could I be so stupid, thinking that 10th june was FATHER's DAY and even bought my dad something.. WHEN its TODAY!! hahah.
    I ♥ daddy.
    I ♥ being daddy's little girl, now and always
    I ♥ when daddy showers me with his $$$$$$$$, presents, food of course LOVE :D
    I ♥ when daddy secretly gives me $ and whispers " dont tell mommy ah!!"
    I ♥ when daddy says the guy male models cannot compare to him
    I ♥ when daddy says hes the LADIES MAN! HAHAHAH, that all the aunties will faint down for him HAHAHAHHAHA! (there was one time, he said there was this auntie who always buy food for my daddy, or txt him get well soon when daddy has a minor flu)
    I ♥ daddy funny, retarded and hilarious jokes
    I ♥ dying black dye on his white hair on random afternoons for my daddy
    I ♥ eating out with daddy cause food never seems to end
    I ♥ when daddy tried to cheer me up with little things when Im SO furious at him(like how I threw my chopsticks at the floor because I didnt had proper food for weeks, and he went out at midnight to get me food, all nicely prepared in a plate for me to dig my BIG mouth in it, or how he goes all the way to interchange just to get me THE SPECIFIC MILK that the mama shop doesnt sell and that I WANT IT THAT MOMENT Or i wont eat.)
    I ♥ pinching my daddy's cheeks
    I ♥ watching TV with daddy at his bed in his room
    I ♥ being KPO with daddy when anything goes wrong in the neighbourhood ( you knows EVEN when my neighbour changes door? ) Like who notices that??!!!
    I ♥ your really RETARDED RETARDED SILLY FACE
    I ♥ when you shave your moustache even thoguh we KNOW you adore it like sex
    I ♥ when daddy calls to check if Im eating even though its annoying, at least he cares to check if im still alive from not eating
    I ♥ when daddy's preparing nice food for me like bird nest or shark's fin all just because i said i wanted OR just because i said i need it for exams so i can do well AND he goes and buy it STRIAGHT AWAY!
    I ♥ daddy for motivating me to keep fit *points to my tummy*
    I ♥ when daddy keeps spamming all my favourite food , when i open the fridge I can go *jaws drop*
    I ♥ it when daddy calls me NOOB or NERD or BRAINLESS or STUPID HAHAHA eg.. " you NERD ah, dragonfruit dont know how to cut"
    I ♥ when daddy is slow to react, like he'll take 5 seconds to process AND realise that I just scolded him brainless, and he'll go " did you just call me brainless?" and I'll deny and he would just thought he was dreaming haha!
    I ♥ when daddy reads the newspaper with his hideous looking spetacles
    I ♥ when daddy sucks at pronounciation cause its really bad, especially like calling my friends with REALLY stupid names haha! Like calling NO OFFENCE PLEASEE.. (all my close friends have nick names I swear!)vanessa : bird nestnigel: nigeria belinda: lan pui *omg belly dont scold me please* cause he calls me LAN pui so all my friends automatically become lan pui too HAHAHHA!
    I ♥ when daddy says his KNN in a wierd way
    I ♥ when daddy squat down when I said Im taller than him HAHAH! cause he wanna show "ya la you VERY TALL LA" HAHa
    I ♥ daddy when he sticks out his tongue hahah or scrunches his face to show he could do better than what I did
    I ♥ when daddy hits me back when i hit him.. and seriousy he wont stop until i stop.. HAHAH so childish!!!! Damn fucking funny
    I ♥ daddy for always saying NO food can compare to his workplace, that everything sucks when actually deep down, we know he wants it. ( like when we went to IKEA, we ate hotdog, he refused to eat saying " AIYAH, my workplace PLENTYY la, ALL So much nicer.. this small hotdog LAN PUI LA! " than when we ask him to try one bite.. he secretly go buy and we only fould out when we when to take extra sauce HAHAHAHHA!) OR like when we eating yogurt, he refuse to eat it cause he say its LOW QUALITY, no standard. But after trying one scoop.. than when I get my yogurt back from him , guess what, ITS ALL GONE!!!!
    I ♥ daddy for spending $$ like theres no tomorrow, no wonder Im like that
    I ♥ daddy for doing all the things i hate.. like after eating ANYTHING i just put it beside my lappie, intending to put at the sink later.. BUT he comes straight away to clear it for me cause he knows I wont clear it
    I ♥ daddy for allowing me to NOT do any house chores :D haha cause he knows I hate it, duh, than maid for what?
    I ♥ daddy cause he's so hip at age 51?? He still goes chalets, meet up with friends for BBQ, goes dinners, drink alcohol...
    I ♥ when daddy is so nice to his siblings even though we know they are using him
    I ♥ daddy cause he's not paiseh about anything, as long as there is food hahah!
    I ♥ watching channel news asia with daddy every morning/afternoon/night if I could, cause he made me love that channel
    I ♥ disturbing my daddy when he is sound asleep, like I would bluff "daddy! The fire! The soup!!!! Go see" and he'll wake up in SHOCK and run to the pot when its all just a lie.
    I ♥ when daddy says his manboobs can predict the weather HAHA !! And I swear, its 100% accurate.. thats why our laundry is nvr in the rain
    I ♥ when daddy tries to sweetalk mommy when he makes her angry
    I ♥ when daddy is drunk and his old face is red, so cute! hahaha
    I ♥ when daddy gives me $$ when he is broke himself just so that I can spent on something unecessary
    I ♥ when daddy peeps at my room at night to check if im sound asleep and makes sure the aircon is comfortable to sleep in
    I ♥ daddy's cooked food
    I ♥ when daddy tries to make mommy jealous by saying he bring another girlfriend home, or talks to some aunties hahah, than he says "why, cannot ah? " HAHHAH!!!
    I ♥ when daddy goes ALL the way to make sure I have my beauty sleep, like how he would tug me under my blanket, EVEN till today.. he still does that
    I ♥ when daddy responds to my goodbyes and goodnights
    I ♥ daddy for giving me freedom and respect
    I ♥ when daddy scolds and hurls vulgarities at the screen when he did not strike his lottery
    I ♥ when daddy protects me from trying-to-be-funny-outsiders
    I ♥ my daddy cause he's SUPER SUPER GONG, like really sotong head, when actually he could be smart.. like he acts stupid but actually he knows whats going on so he can always escape scot-free
    I ♥ daddy for whoever he is
    I ♥ daddy for bringing me to this world.This list goes on and on and on..its simple I LOVE YOU that matters.
    I love you daddy. no matter how annoying, how frustrating I can get when you force me to eat, or to stop shopping OR disturb me when Im having periodic mood swings, you SHOWER UNCONDITIONAL ♥ ALL over me. Theres so much to ♥ about you. I cant imagine my life without you.You could make me cry, happy, angry, sad, estatic and everything. You make me inspire to get a older husband as what mommy always say " get a older husband like your father , cause he'll always dote on you, is more mature and willing to do whatever for you"You are the woman of the house ahah! mommy always say. You dont mind if I had no presents but just a hug at the stroke of midnight of fathers day.you are my everything. No you, No YOW.Thank you. You've worked hard for not only me, but this family. You deserve all my respect and will always be that father I look at too now, and FOREVER.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________

    No comments:

    Post a Comment