HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 17, 2009

    Sherly this post is specially for you.Yes,you.I know you very lifeless,That why you go round at spam people blog right.I know.Doesn't mean fat people can't go for picnic.You don't have the right to said that okay.I wonder,what is your fucking problem.If you dislike me,you can don't read my blog.Go read other people one lah.You said what my friends and i are fucking fat.You are really an kpkb do you know that anot.I bet you don’t even know that.But now you know.Thank to me.But need not thank me.Because I don’t need your fucking thanks.Even thought i don't know whether you skinny or fat.But i really think you don't have the right to said about people.Maybe you really don't have anything to do.You know what i suggested for you.If you reallyreally born to spam people blog.This is reallyreally suitable for you.Open a new blog.Do a tag board.And spam your ownself.And that won't keep you bored.I want to thank you for "acting brave"by putting your so called real name.But i can tell you that not your real name.Am i right,If someone lifeless like YOU.Won't stupidly put they real name and spam people blog.I bet your name is like some banglala or china name one right.That why you don't dare to put your REAL NAME.And put a fake name.I think seriously there is no point talk to a kpkb lifeless person like you.If you want to continue spamming people blog.Let me warn you from HUMILATION. Ohh,before i forget.There is something i want to tell you.Go and take a look at yourself in the mirror.Before going round and judge people by their look.Fucking kpkb cheebye lifeless person.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment