HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, July 31, 2009

    Chinese oral,Omgggzzzz.I want to cry already.I totally screw it up.It was about some animal thing.Then there so many words i didn't know how to said.Fcuk,when come to answering the question i totally said rubbish.Damn it.Howwww,I confirm fail already lah.Need not said.

    Urghhhhh,You are so annoying.We didn't even talk so loud and you want to change our place.Wtf,is your problem.Change change,is up to Mr Lee to change okay.Mind your own busniess lah.Wtf,when people are just wishing me good luck.You told them,there isn't a need to.Like wtf,is your problem.Seriously,i dislike you being our teacher.I rather mrsng.Better then you,Like 1000000000 times better.I wonder who ever like you being their teacher.Goahzzz,i hate you.I'm so pissed off to post already.Thanks for ruining people mood.No different for BLOODY C.

    V'S,You are one annoying person i every known.You anyhow give people my number without m premission.What is your fucking problem also.You think my number is for everyone to know is it.What if i give your number to some gelyang uncle lah.See how you like it anot.You didn't ask permission before giving.So what is she delete it already.But you still give her my number.You still can said sorry.What if i give your number to some stranger and they text you/call you everyday and i said sorry.How will you feel.You still can tell me is C give one.When i ask her then she said is your give one.I wonder why are you in SAC.Why must i even know you.Knowing you is the worst thing i ever done in my whole life.I wonder why must i even be your friend and pity you whenever you cry.Fuck lah,if i can only vent my anger on you i will.You everytime call me,text me.No different from a prevert.I think sometimes,people who goes with you.Turn out to be the same as you.Like C and P.Omgzzzz,you seems to be BRAIN-WASHING their mind.Please stop giving my number to others like it free.You can give yours but no mine.UNDERSTAND VQXY.

    Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment