HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, July 24, 2009


    Finally blog is working.School,was._____.Thank you everyone for being there when i needed you.Thank you everyone when i needed your support,you were there.Thank you for everything.EBS,DL,Was being vvvv mean.Because i was just joining table with Abigail G then she scolded us and tell us to seperate.Toopiddzzz woman.Just like the oily woman.No different.They can be BFF!Like Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie.Like seriously lah.Ewwwww,During her class.Abigail G and me kept laughing non-stop.Because AG when to ask DL what wafer somethingsomthing factory.Then she said don't know what.Then AG said is it the food.Then DL shouted said it wafer not warfles.I kept laughing with her.After school stay-ed back in school as usual.Liselotte,Jiali,Liane and Amanda Ng stayed only.Study abit.Jiali,Liane and Liselotte when canteen.So Amanda and me stay in the class.I was hearing her songs.And i couldn't hear her calling my name.So she took the magazine and throw at me.Stupid,Jiali and Liane came back.Chit -chatted for ahwhile.Left will Amanda Ng and Liane.

    I was kind of shock when suddenly you came and talk to me,It was like.I don't really know you.But i did ever hear about you.From people and stuff.I remember i did ever add you in lj,then you change to a new lj.Yepp,You this stupid person.Keep saying you are hungry.But i did wait with you okay.See i so nice!I really have fun talking to you,for vvvv long.And i know we are still waiting together for something right.Shhhhhhhhh,we got a secret between ourself also right.And your reaction vvvv big when i said someone name.Super funny,i remember when you parent's come back with food.You were super happy rightrightright.And you take forever to eat one can.I wait super longggg.Tskkkk,and thank you for talking to be for so longgggg.And telling that person who kept calling me to go and die.

    Finally things has resolved.But,things between you and me haven't.It has been awhile already.Haven't you realise that.People ask me to try talking to you.But it don't seem to work.Whyyy.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment