HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 15, 2009

    Why,is so many people TRYING to be like SUPERMAN.When they can't even be lah.I been seeing so many people trying so hard to be.Excuse me,there will always be ONE,yes ONE SUPERMAN in this world.And it will never be you all that trys so hard to be one.

    Had morning Breakfast with Amanda Neo,Amanda Ng,Avriel,Liane,Jiali,Liselotte,Abigail G,Ilina,Abigail F,Jolynn and Joanna.Had lot's of laughter.And some bunch of monkeys are talking super loud.Like they own Macdonal.Omggg,They talk like as if it their last day.Wth,right.Stupid 17 forever come at 8.30 and make us all LATE.First thing saw BC.She forever ruining people mood.From small thing because HUGEEEE thing.I luvvvv every wednesday.Because there only three different subject.Recess,V came.Whenever she see me,her first reaction was to hit me and scary me.I told her "can you stop hiting me"You know what her answer. "No".I as her why,she said she don't know.After school,her usual rotuine is to come and find us.When down with her phone,And she followed.She super pevert can you know what she did to me,her hand when underneath the table and she touch my leg.Like twice.Omggg,pevert right,she yet still can laugh.Stupid,then Amanda Ng was taking a video of her.Then she cover her face.Then i touch her hand she when owww lahlah.Omgg,Sicko.After Liane the D&T.I played with Liane.She wanted me to piggy back her.So i did.When i was goind up the step.We both fell.Super funny.I finally got a picture with her.After like million,billion,zillion years.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment