HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, August 17, 2009

    Today was CPA Paper.I meet Jasmine Asshole<3 and JingWen opposite school.Bump into Susan.So she came along.We were talking about some funny stuff.Till we laugh extremly loud.Saw Jiali and Abigail F.Join them,then Ms M. said why are we hanging around school opposite.Come school.Keep laughing with Abigail F,during assembly about the BABY POWER WOMAN.She even put in on her hair.Omgzzz,CPA wasen't that bad.But i guess,i did the last page kind of bad.I sleep for awhile.And Mr lee woke me up.Stupid,I did quite fast and when to sleep.I was woke up by Mr lee noise clocking shoes sound+the construction was extremly noise+Farmizan rubbing her table paper sound.That what make me woke up.When i woke up.I saw 3/4 of the class are sleeping.Awesome,After exam.When to the canteen and eat.When Tampines with Amanda Ng,Ilina,Farmizan and Natasha.Most of the shop wasen't open.Ilina wanted to go to Topman.But it was close.When to walk around at cold storage.Everybody,bought the $kaching$1 drink \m/.Walk around,when up to the Open Plaza and sit down.I started to put in my ear piece.Actually Amanda Ng said correct.No matter how hard people try to make me laugh.I will never be happy.Sorry,i find myself v lost.That why,No matter how much i smile.It fake.Whoooo.Tomorrow is the last paper.Let's scream for Joyy!

    I decided,whatever things that are ruining me to smile,Are mend to me chuck one side.Let all the happy things run through my mind.Alright Sharon :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment