HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, August 15, 2009

    Yesterday.I watch the The Haunting of Molly Hartley,Because my parent's off the Internet when i was half-way using,and second i was bored,and thrid because i want to watch CHACE CRAWFORD insideee.He is one FREAKING HOTZZZZ GUY.My heart MELTZZZZ when i see him.Watch till 1.It been awhile since i las watch with her.

    I meet Cherilynn for a Study Date.Sorry,Cherilynn for making you wait so long :) Train-ed down to Airport.While walking.There,this stupid Balagals was looking at my leg.Then Cherilynn told me.Then Cherilynn stare at them.Toopidzzzz pevert.My legs,isn't that nice to see.When to BugerKing and eat.Waited for Louis,Cherilynn Friend to came.Omgzzzz,He has Canon EOS 500D.Fish,why so many people are having DSLR now :( Was laughing alot.Because,Cherilynn dare him to smack this Guy whom has gf ass.Like super hilarous.When to Coffee Bean to find a place to study.But it was full,fish.When over to Starbucks and it was full.Fish,why is it all full.When over to T3 and the Coffee Bean place is full.Cb,when to TCC but they said we are not allow to put our books on the study.Walk out and when to The Club.At least we are allow to study there.Study and played for awhile.I luvvv Canon EOS 500D.The effect is awesome.Took many funny retared video.Left around 7 plus.Because,Louis got to catch a show with his family.Photos will be uploaded soon.Once,i recieve it.

    You this No Ballz Guy and with Your Cannot Make it Gf damn asshole can.Are you both HAMJI is it.You dare to call people and scold MY ASSHOLE<3 then you see her Hamji run away and hide.You think what hide-and-seek game is it.You play with yourself lah.No ballz guy.Use your brain lah.You think you own CHANGI AIRPORT is it.You call the shot there is it.Means whoever cannot come is you said one is it.Hello,CHANGI AIRPORT doesn't belong to you and your CANNOT MAKE IT GF lah.It belong to Singapore.Not your grandmother,your grangfather or anyone.If i bring my GRANDMOTHER AND GRANDFATHER come means they own CHANGI AIRPORT.WOWWWW,THAT AWESOME.Wtf,use your brain lah.Oppps,i forget that you don't have one.No wonder you this no Ballz guy and your cannot make it gf never thing.Poor things,If i'm there.I will comfirm go up to The no Ballz guy and The cannot make it Gf and scold them till the whole of Changi Airport can hear.I don't care if people look at me or what.But i won't get the most embrarrassing moment is the no Ballz guy and the Cannot make it gf.Please lah,You this Cannot Make it Gf.Fuck you.Stop using MY ASSHOLE<3 as a spare tyre can anot.Please,lah.She never even use you as a spare tyre and you are using her.You vvvvv fuck can.After all,who being through everything with you.Tell me lah,Your No Ballz Bf is it.If you think that is your No Ballz bf being through everything with you.You are wrong is MY ASSHOLE<3 have you spare a though of how she feels.Do you even know sometimes she cry because of you.She done so much for you.And what are you giving in return.Your shit,for her to clean up is it.Fuck,you lah.I wonder have you ever treated her as a bestfriend or just saying for the sake of saying.Sometimes,i see her vvvv upset.I feel like going right up to your fucking face and shout at you.You better stop all your stupid nonsense with your NO BALLZ GUY lah.I will hate you forever for making MY ASSHOLE<3 like that.Omgzzzz,Hopefully don't let me bump onto you both.Or i will make you totally no face when people look at you.Dare me.

    When i saw what you said.My heart totally sank.After all,i tried.You still manage to ___ me ___.Which.I don't know what to said.Or do now.Tell me will you.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment