HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, September 13, 2009

    I watch finish Final Destation 4 yesterday.Whooo~ it scary in the end.Really,but i think 3-D is more scary.Because like the image come out.When you wear the 3-D glasses.But i like it to wear it.Because i think it fun.I when Church today with Clara.She miss me more the her boyfriend.Right,Clara :) Meet Amanda Ng at Tampines.Walk around while waiting for Liane text.Bus to her house.When to macs to get some stuff.When to her house.Bus-ed to Liane house.I like her dog.Her dog is vvvv cute.Amanda Ng left early.I stayed.Talk and watch abit of The L word.It vvv _____.Left around 9 plus.Home.Tomorrow there school :( I will be posting picture in LJ because Blog is stupid.

    I realise,how can love be so stupid.It come and hurt you.When it goes it hurt you double the time.I love you this word,always hurt people the most.When people at the starting said they love you more then anything else.When time goes,your i love you turn to something else.Is no longer i love you.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment