HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 2, 2009

    Sorrry,Blogginggg i left you alone for a day.Which i guess make you vvv sad.I got to prepare for 'N' which is in likelikelike 5 more freaking days.I doing a lot of last minute study.I should have study early haven't I.I shouldn't play all my life.Then when it come to the end.I rush everything.I envy all the people that are supersuper smart in my class.I realise they're more hardworking then me.There are 35 out of 36 are smart.And i'm the 1 that is the stupid one in class.Omgzz,see i told you that i'm stupid.Nothing can get in to my stupidzz brain.Urgghhh,i want to slap myself lah.I wish i can have a extremly good memory.So i can store stupidzz stuff and studies.But my brain refuse to let study go in.They only want to let stupidzz things roam around my stupidzz brain.I promise myself i won't use the computer.But when i look at it,i just want to go and blog about stupid life that i'm leading.Why,must i look at you and get tempted to use you.I wish you were hidden some where so i can't find and use you.

    Monday,i had CIP.News paper collection.It was a totally torture.I group with Jasming Ng,and Chanel.We when from the 16 floor all the way down carrying heavy stupid newspaper.But we were happy that we were the first one to finish.We saw two cute dog.One at the person house who we are collecting newspaper from.And another was downstairs.Waited for the lorry to come.It take ages to come.When to the Primary school side with Amanda Neo,Avriel,Jiali and Susan.The fishball is vvvvvv nice.Everyone is going to Avriel house to do srcaping.But mummy said no.Annoying.

    Tusday had a Study Date with Trina,Jasmine Ng and Chanel.It was awesome.I was late due to some reason.Meet Jasmine Ng bus-ed down to meet Chanel and Trina.I hate it when you take out your books then the manager tell you,that you can't stand.Everyone there are also studying.Is the manager blind of something,I guess they're.When over to Starbucks,found a seat.But the BLOODY Manager said we can't study at the corner.Wtf,that we decided not to study buy get a drink and ______.Laugh a lot.Trina brought her Instex.We took one photo.We played with the trolley.Trina left.So we when to study at t3.YES study.Walk around,Took the bus to Parkway.And the uncle took his own sweet time in the toilet.So left only Jasmine and Chanel on the bus.We were playing,laughing,swinging around,making funny things.Meet Jessise and her friend.When to eat.Bus-ed home.Picture will be in another post.

    Wednesday,School was alright.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment