HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 8, 2009

    Thanks for letting me know.I not the one :(
    Cheer up AMANDA NG JIA MIN.

    My blog is totally died.I know.This morning i overslept.Because my sister was running a fever.So i took care of her.And slept.Till i heard a call from Jasmine Ng asking me whether i'm coming.I rush like shit.'N' have started.English LC,Chinese LC and Chinese paper is over.I know my chinese fail already.I totally don't understand what they are asking.I just see anything that matches the sentance i will said that the answer.Chinese LC.Fish,i don't really understand what they're saying.So i anyhow circle.Nice,I hate the song they always play during LC super annoying.Because it make people SLEEEP.After exam.When to 85 market and eat.And when for a long bus ride.From Paris Ris ->Bedok Interchange ->School.Had water fight.Anqi,Liselotte and Abigail Gab was going against me.And i was all wet.From Head to Toe.When for English Tutorials like that.Anqi and me was in the other side of the air-con room.We enjoy sleeping for awhile.And we were freezing like mad.Play like non-stop.We tried to faint by spinnng non-stop.And we keep falling on the floor and laugh.Because it seems like the world is spinning with you.When 85 market eat again.When home with Ilina.But Ilina when first.So i took the other bus.Tomorrow is English Paper 1 and Paper 2.I hate Paper 1.I hate it.

    Have you ever feel like is the end for you.No more road up there for you to walk.I walk till i realise i repeating everything.It seems like de ja vu.Replaying everything that had happen before.And getting my heart hurt a hundred,thousand,million,billion,zillion time,Till i'm gone.I will be happy.Whenever i think about you tears drop from my eyes.Tears by tears.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment