HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 29, 2009


    Yesterday.I'm finally done with my freaking suspension.I thought i will be all alone in the room.Day-dreaming and sleep even more.And stare into space.But at least there is two other girls.From 1/3.We were having fun.Talking,laughing,eating sweet togther.And talking about one whole bunch of rubbish.After school.When to find Ilina.When home with her.Because i'm being a guai kid.Like finally.Nothinng much happen.

    Today,Mr H was having PMS.After school when to Parkway with Chanel and Joanna.I needed to get Balloon.Omgg,i reallyreally hate 17.Bloddy hell,I don't understand why can't they make bloody more buses for us.One freaking bus is going back and fore 24 hours a day.At least make more buses.So people won't be late,and don't need to squeeze like crazy.Then people who are major inconsiderate.They refuse to move in.And people will blame us that we didn't move in.Seriously,look who isn't moving in.Bloody shit,Cab with Amanda Ng,Marissa,Chanel and Joanna to Tamp.Took 15 to Parkway.Saw ___.Omggg,When we are at one play.It look like gelyang.But only no that kind of cheena woman clinging on old ah pek.Then when 2 cheena man came up the bus.Omgggz,The cheena man seat on the chair as if.He buy it.No wonder Singapore is polluted by them.Ask them go home to their country lah.Saw a lot of major turn off people.Created a song for them.When to get Balloons.People keep staring.Like wtf,Haven't they see people holding Balloons.When over to Macs to have lunch.Saw double major turn off people.Goodness,I wonder how they really see this kind of turn off people.Never mind,i understand turn off people luvvvv to be with turn off people.When back to Parkway,Joanna printed some picture.Then this cheena came up and "scolded me".Bloody Cheena.Pollute Singapore only.When home first,and get ready.Meet Anita and Jy,later.Anita keep saying about the Balloon.What an ass is she,then they keep saying the Balloon vvvv irrating.Idiot,When to buy the cake for Ilina.Cab over to Ilina place,we trick her like manymany times,First was Anita told her that she was going to study.She won't have time for her to celebrate.Then it was JY,Because we don't know what block or where she stay.Then we said that their coach wants for some reason.Then when we were in the cab,We kept laughing at her.When to her block downstairs.And make a Happy Birthday Day with Candles.Idiot,there was a lot of cats.Walking here and there.Then there this cat who keep following us.I get scream and run to hide somewhere.Her house area the wind was super strong.We keep lighting up like don't how many times,Still fail.And people keep staring at us.Then her brother came down and help us.So we gave up and make a heart shape for her.Then we take a long long strings.And put at the Balloon.And make it fly up to Ilina house.It really nice,She came down crying.Because she was extremly touch.Pack up,and when up to her house.Sit at the staircase.Omgzzz,I luvvv her neighbour dog.Super cute,Really.She cut the cake and sit with us at the Staircase.ANITA CHOO,YOU THIS MAJOR GROSS GIRL.SPIT YOUR WATER AT ME.AND ILINA.Stupid,JY took my unglam.I ask her to delete but she refuse.Then we want to Anita give Ilina a birthday kiss.So Jy is me push them togther.How nice they hit each other.So they when in one lift.We took another one.So they have the only time.Bus home with them.Tomorrow is ILINA BIRTHDAY.

    I envy people that can be very strong even though how much hurt they when through.Even how fragile is their inside.They can always be strong.I want to be them one day.No matter how fragile is my heart.I got to stay strong.Knowing,that living in my life is hard.Knowing that life is stupid and stuff.I got to be strong.And show that i can be a happy kid.And not a sad kid.I want to ask people,will you want to believe a bunch of lies or you want to believe what the person said face-to-face.I know,if the truth come out.My fragile heart will break into a million and billion pieces.I already trying to mend it back.Day by day,i try my best.Without looking back at those memories i had.If i look back at all those hurting things i been through.I realise i'm silly.Why,I want to have a strong outer look.And no a fragile heart anymore.
    "Stay strong no matter what that outcome is"

    No comments:

    Post a Comment