HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, October 25, 2009

    24 Oct 09'
    Bus to meet Joanna.And when i was half-way in the bus.Joanna called me said that N they all want us to go to church with them.We were wearing the wrong clothes.Hurry train-ed down to someset.I can't remember what her name that came and fetch us.Omgg,when we went in the room.Everybody was staring at us.Seat at the front.Saw Mayvelle and friend.Said YS too.I like YS church.Becausee,they very close.They always bond as one.Unlike mine.Pfft,And the auditorium is always pack.When i go one.When to meet the rest.Mayvelle though she lost her bag.I sawwww,the very chubby girl already.She veryvery cutez leh.When over to some place to eat.But it always full.So when to Just Asia and eat.And there was one whole bunch of us.Walking there.Me and Sherly called N insane.The food wasen't that bad.They played who eat the ice-cream the faster.Joey is always winning.Talk to Joy.I called her Gay.She seriosuly look like one.Because Joy and Joanna are playing some game.So JiaNing and me purpose make them to.So we play "our own game".Called Lalalalalal.Right JiaNing.Super fun,When over to Istan Park.They played game.7 of us left.When home with A,E,T,I can't rememeber what her name.Some idiot,make me go home with her.And she took my phone and see a lot of stuff.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment