HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 9, 2009

    Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs Pictures, Images and Photos


    I suddenly feel like watch Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs.Anyone out there free to watch with me.I realise they are coming out a lot of 3-D movies.After the Movie Up is shown.But it good also,because i like 3-D effect.Soooo,anyone free to watch.I don't care,i must watch before it end.Even if it a mid-night moive.I shall call MAMA KELING to watch with me.Yayyy,Mama Keling better be free to watch with me.Maybe i shall call some other friends too.Since it a 3-D movie.There is manymany movie i want to watch.Good that they come put during this time.Because exam are over.I decide to burn or throw my books away.But 4 years journey have to end already.How fast :( I can't imgaine time pass that fast.4 years passes without people knowing it.It sad leaving SAC.At first we may not like it.As time passes we tend to see SAC as a home.I can said I never regret being in SAC,because i got the most wonderful friends and teacher.And that what other school can't give.Only SAC.I guess i won't be able to said how much i want to go back SAC.It like they make me realise there nothing better then being in there.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment