HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, October 11, 2009

    Meet Ilina at Downtown.When to Escape ThemePark to find a job.Saw,Abigail G and co.They were there for the same reason.When to E-hub and walk around.Talk about some stuff.But i just can't figure it out.Bus-ed back with Ilina and J.Talk a lot.Ilina came my house.She did my nails.Thank you.She keep re-doing her.Because it keep getting hit by something.She finally change colour to like mine.\m/,She had dinner over my house.She left around 10m plus.We talk about manymany things.Sigh.

    Whenever,i look at my pictures folder.Then i start from the end to the start.By making it go very fast.I realise,it seems like a de javu.Like so many things happen.In a while.Maybe that the flow of life :(

    I realise,many things happen between you and me.And there nothing i really can do.I really want you to believe the words I said.But don't tell me you never doubt my words.I guess,what lies ahead of me in the future.I wouldn't know.I want to know.Because,I know the future i scary.Is the same as the past.People always said like bygones be bygones.But if I ask you.Can you let the past go.What will your answer be.A love quote said,Happeniess is Expensive.Yes,it is.But what isn't ours.Just let it go.Rather then hurting yourself.Understand that Sharon.When you ask for Happeniess,Think about the person who need this Happeniess more then you do.Because Happeniess will come knocking on your day someday.Even if it take forever.Just wait.

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIALI! In advanced.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment