HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, November 26, 2009

    Class Chalet was Awesome ^^

    1st day,Meet Chanel on the bus,Saw Liane and Avriel on the bus too.Amanda Ng came after that.Drop at Downtown.We didn't know how to get there.So we when to ETP,And ask.Walk like hell.And finally found the place.It really really far and in.Saw Liselotte,Mr Lee,Jolynn,Jamie and two other teacher at the Chalet.Doing the food.When to check out the room.Took room 3.Slowly,People start coming.Most of the malay slept in our room.When to bath and everything.We plan not to sleep the whole 2 nights.Amanda,Chanel and me when to cheers and bought Chocolates to keep us awake.Boost really kept me awake throughout the whole night.When to bath,and ask Susan,Beiru and Chanel to don't sleep and talk to me.In the end they when to sleep.I was resting in the room with Peanut.Peanut left to find S.I was freezing cold in the room.Saw,Sabarina when to talk to her and stuff.Slowly everyone woke up one by one.

    2nd day, Eveyone woke up and did nothing but talk.Beiru and Chanel accompany me to fetch Bitch and co.They came and everyone is asking to buy cup noodles.Because we have being eating that.When back.And time really do passes fast.When to fetch J.and it was super dark and quiet.I was scared.Walk back to the Chalet.J when to eat.I kept annoying N,she keep playing with me and disturbing.I really do want to kill her.Some wanted to drink.So Joanna,Jovy,Naqibah,Elaine and me when to Downtown,Cheers to see.That they don't sell anymore during that time.Walk to WhiteSand.When to 7-11.And there was cops.Joanna and me when outside to sit first.They wanted to smoke without a lighter.So Bitch and I when to borrow a lighter at Macs.When to one corner and started drinking.Talk a lot.Left around 3 plus.Walk back to the Chalet.I was having a little headache.I didn't know what happen.When to rest for around 10 mins with Bitch.When to watch the sun rise.It was really nice.But so many AHLIANZ,super noisy.Super tired.When to EHub after that.When home and sleep like a log head.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment