HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, November 12, 2009

    I'm so sorry,I haven't been posting like 9423498012 ages.I shall post now ^^

    6th Nov 09'
    Trina BIRD-DAY.Meet up with Asshole first.Bus-ed to meet Chanel,Joanna and Amanda Ng.Took bus 29 to Changi Village.Saw OCH.The building look really abandon and most of the windows are broken.The feeling of looking at the building gives people that kind of feeling.You know.The Hotel wasen't that bad.It look nice.We was brought to our seat.Waited for everyone to come.Saw Sarah Nobless.The food was awesome.Make everyone full like shitz.There perverts there too.How sad.Bus-ed to Tampines Inter.Wanted to go OCH.But didn't.Took 65,half-way down the road.Amanda need the toilet.Drop around Macperson Road.It was freaking hard to get a cab.Because they are selfish.They refuse to take 6 of us.So we seperated.I took with Chanel and Jasmine.When we are in the cab.We saw 2 cheena,and 1 keling in the lorry.They keep looking.So I told Chanel and Jasmine.They pointed Middle Finger at them.And they started laughing and smiling.Crazy.Then when we saw they AGAIN.I was so piss off.I pointed at them.Then the bloddy cheena gave me a flying kiss.Wth,Chanel and Jasmine kept laughing at me.So annoying lah.Wanted to catch Jennifer Body.But Trina is in a rush.So didn't.When to FEP.Chanel and Joanna when to buy Fried Mars Bar.Saw P at OSF.Cab back to Bedok with Trina,Joanna and Jasmine.We kept laughing on the taxi and got high.Due to some reason.When we got down the taxi.Then driver was like you all very noisey.Then i started laughing.Want to KFC.Waited for G.Left.Lastly Happy Bird-Day Trina!
    7th Nov 09'
    Was invited to Amanda Neo party.But I couldn't go.Because my mum refuse to let me go.Sorry Amanda Neo.Happy Bird-Day.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment