HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, November 15, 2009

    \M/,Prom is in 2 days.I got my dress already.Yesterday I when Shopping with my favourite BITCH.Train down to Orchard.And some CHEENA,Are freaking rude.The train was full.And they freaking hell push me without a word excuse me.Bloody Hell.Waited for her.When to ION,Saw some nice dress.When to F21.Why,must the queue always be so long.When to Diva and found some nice stuff.After that we when to Lucky Plaza.Ate Mac.After that.When we are walking.There this BANGLA.Stare at Joanna.Bloody hell,Then he smile to us.He followed us.So we both ran.Then when we turn back.He wave happily to us.Freak you,We both was so scared.So when faster train to Vivo.When to F21.Try dresses.And a lot of it caught my eyes.Then when to WareHouse,TopShop an etc.Then when we go back to F21.I couldn't find my dress.Joanna,Find what she wanted.But luckily I found my.When to see some accessories.Bought this Heart Shape Necklace.I wanted this braclet.It matches my dress.Really.But I don't have enough cash.I think I will get it tomorrow.Let's cross our finger that nobody buy.Paid,and when to wait for Joanna brother-in-law.We both inveted a new word.So we can annoyed people with it.Then I said super loud.Then there this guy.Got scared.I think,he thinks i mad.Freak you,When to CE,There this cheena girl block Bitch way.She was so pissed off,Then the cheena ask her boyfriend whether she could buy.Then Bitch said no so loud.And the girl was like huuuh.Train home.Christmas is coming.I want to spend christmas.

    I'm extremly disappointed in you.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment