HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, November 19, 2009

    Prom was reallyreally AWESOME! Bus down to N2 to meet Bitch first.Then meet Liane.Liane was doing her nailz with her mum.So Bitch and I walk to Macs and eat.When to meet Liane and her mum after that.Walk back to Liane house and get ready.We rush.Becasuse it was 6 plus already.Amanda came over to Liane house.Liane Parent's drove us there.And it was raining heavily.When we reach there we saw,Susan,Sabarina,Nicolette and Ariel.When to the changing room.Everyone was serious beautiful.Seated at Table 17.The food wasen't that bad.Hope For Monday was the best band.When up to dance like shitz and we even dance with heelz.But at least I enjoy myself.Chanel and me make new friends ^^ J came.Fetch her at FEP with Chanel and Bitch.The heelz was killing me.Brought her to the Hotel.She waited.So we decided to ton.Bitch left :( ,So we when to FEP first.Slack there for awhile,Cab to Raffles with C and J.The rest was in another cab.J and I was finding for a band machine.So they rest was at macs.While we both when to find.Took off my heelz and walk.Because my leg was freaking pain.We when to Peni area and find.But can't walk like shit.Untill we found.Walk back to Macs.Finally,rest.C called the radio and play a song for FOUR-ONE.But I was late so I ddin't magange to hear. Chanel,Jamie,Amanda Neo,Avriel and Abigail Foo when out.So left J and me.J when home early because she was having headache.Played True or Double True.Avriel,Chanel and me when to Esplanade river side and watch the sun rise.It was really beautiful.Sleep for 5 mins.And this Keling came and scold us.Cab to Tahan Merah.Train home,Bath and sleep.And please mind my ugly face.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment