HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 15, 2009


    14th Dec 09'


    Babeee is flying off today.Going to send her with Naqibah and Elaine.Meet E first,when to top up my fare card.I hate this Cheena woman.Urghh,When to the Mrt station to top up.Meet Naqibah after that.Train to Airport.They keep bullying me in the train.When to take the shuttle bus to Budget Terminal.They ask so much about Budget Terminal.And they bus ride to there was extremly bumpy.Meet babe.When over to sit at Macs with her Mum,Cousin,and Uncle.Talk talk talk,her cousin is extremly funny,she keep touching people hair.HAHA,She check in,I will miss you.When back to T2.Then when to T3 to eat Popeyes,After Popeyes we when to have Starbucks.Yayyy,Chocolate Chip Cream <3,talk>

    No comments:

    Post a Comment