HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 22, 2009


    Days Babe is coming Back: 8 days ^^
    CHRISTMAS: 3 DAYS ^^

    I know,I haven't been blooging lately.Christmas is coming,I'm not done with the present.HAHA,I been watching movies online.Is because,I'm bored that why,I watch movies to keep me busy.I want to go 313 F21.HAHA,Is a four level shop.I can go mad with Baabee there.I'm waiting for her to come back.YAYY,I really do missz her.But is alright,8 Days will past super fast.She always call me to see what happening in Singapore.HAHA,Omgz,I haven't pick finish my 10 courses.Sigh,This suckz.Mummy and Daddy is rushing.Tomorrow is the deadline.Maybe I have plan out my 9 choices.But what the last 1.Daddy,ask me whether I want to go Astons or Swensen.HAHA,I really don't know which one.HOW,HAHAH,I'm planning to drag Daddy to 313 F21 with me tomorrow :) It's been raining.I hope during Christmas Eve and Chirstmas it won't rain.I going to spend Chirtmas Eve and Christmas with my awesome friends.Should I go Church Christmas Eve party and Count down? Maybe I should.HAHA.Then I can ___ _____ ^^ My hair is taking forever to grow.GROW FASTER.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment