HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 8, 2009

    Meet Rachel,for sun tanning today.I shall name her my sun-tanning buddie ^^,Meet her at aroun 10 plus.Bus down to SIA Sport Club.Lend her my sister membership.When to get change.The sun was damn awesome.We sun-tan for awhile.After that we when to swim.After swimming.When back to TANNING AGAIN.When to shower and some stuff.Eat at Astons.After that we when to take a bus to Simei.From Simei we took a Mrt to Tampines.Watch New Moon.OMFG,TAYLOR LAYTNER IS FREAKING HOT.I'm jealous of Bella,She can touch Jacob HOT BODY.During half-way the show,I wanted to go to the toilet.But we were sitting at the very corner.So I didn't go.The ending was stupid,Edward was like will you marry me Bella.I wil rate this show 4/5.I like TAYLOR LAYTNER in the show.Hot like shit.I run out of the cinema,Because I needed toilet.Bump onto ShuXin and Jovy.Jovy was extremly blur.When to walk around.Train home with Rachel.I got sun-burn on my Face,Hand,Body and leg,and everywhere.You can see the sport ___ mark.I wanted it so long ^^ We're going tanning again.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment