HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, December 13, 2009


    Today,Service was abit boring.But I like the songs today ^^Thank you Mere for the big big hug :) I sit besdie Josiah today,And he keep complaining.HAHA,I keep laughing with him.He said Clara work in Gelyang o mean.I saw J today,I didn't expect to know that you change.But it good you still rememeber me.But if I didn't drag.Everything will be different by now.But it look like you're happy.So I should be happy too.Sigh,When to sit down at some place with Clara.Have a heart-to-heart talk :) I can't wait for Musical.Babeee,is flying off tomorrow :( and she going for a long long time.How can you leave me here all alone.I missz you.and Josiah,I'm not love sick.

    There so many things I want to share with you.But I can't.Because,someone is in the way.I can't do anything.I always missz telling you everything.I missz the time when I told the truth to you.But I didn't want accpet the truth.In the end,I got hurt.Is glad see-ing you being happy with that person.When I heard stories about what you did for her,Is sweet.Sigh,But I can't do anything.I missz the time when you held my hand.Is like,the whole world has gone.But you stood by me.I miss you.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment