HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, December 6, 2009


    Was suppose to send Chanel off.But Joanna overslept.HAHA,So we didn't.Stupid Chanel.One goodbye also don't have.Never mind.When you come back from BangKok.I will sure kill her.Meet Debra,To collect my clothes from her.She said why didn't I date her out.HAHA,I promise you soon okaaya :) Train down to meet Joanna.When to Airport.When to Macs first.Ate,and talk for awhile.Walk around,When to Candy Empire and bought sweets.When to the fountain and sat.When to play the sky train.Something funny happen.Which I'm not going to said.Talktalktalk,Left around 5 plus.Jamie called me to meet her at East Coast Park,I super dumb,I drop at Chanel Chalet there and I walk all the way to Macs there.Freaking far,Bought Subway and home.Meet Daddy and Mummy.I want to go JB.Maybe I be going with Cherilynn and Malcom on the tuesday ^^ We are going to do our Nailz,Shopping,Movies,Food,Starbucks.Yayyy,Finally I can meet Malcom.HAHAH.I missz them.I can't wait.HAHAH.


    If you were a song,I will put you on replay.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment