HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, January 1, 2010

    31 Dec 2009.

    Meet Naqibah first at Bedok Inter. When to Mrt there to wait for Joanna. Train down to Vivo. When to walk around first because nobody arrive yet. F21 doesn't sell the braclet I wanted anymore. Wlao,They should continue selling it. Ohhh,I found the shirt I wanted already. Going to get it another time :B Saw Jocelyn At F21 too. When to buy drinks with Babee. When to find Naqibah at River Island. Omgz, Me like their earing. I'm going to get it soon too :3 and it on SALE. When to the open space at Level 1 there outside to sit. Because inside Vivo was freaking cold like shitz . Omgz, Singapore Universal Studios look awesome :B I want to go,I don't care.I going to play from Morning till Night. I can't wait for it to open. I bet a lot of people will go one. But the pricing of the ticket is damn sexy. It cost like more then $50.HAHA,But I still want to go. I want to stay in Hard Rock Hotel there :3 I feel so egg-cited.HAHA,Elaine and Veronica came. When to meet Anni and Tiara at Daiso. Omgz, Babee and I saw something.That caught our eyes.Shhh. When to the open space and sit. I can't remember her name,Her boyfriend came too. So Joanna friends came. Joanna when to fetch them. Her friends name was Roxanne and Yasmin. We keep talking about our Mothers ass and stuff. There this small boy who keep showing us he can playing Cooking MaMa. We kept laughing like non-stop. They both are really awesome people and A good Bestfriend ^^. Because we all 4 ( plus babe and I) are Half-Phillippines. Haha,Then we talk about WaWaWi. That our mum alway watch. The people inside damn enthu.HAHA,Roxanne and me did the Boomz tark tark.Super funny. Cannot stop laughing. They wanted to eat SteamBoat. But 4 of us wants LJS. They keep making fun of the LJ's.HAHA,Eda,Alica,Gen,Jocelyn and I one other girl came.So we when to LJ's.It was damn crowded. So we order out. When to the second level Open Space. Actually there wasen't much people at first. Then the crowd start coming in. Some people when to bought alcohol. Drink abit of the beer. Ewww,I hate the taste of it. The People was playing Sparks. We thought it snow. But actually is the bubble soap. The fireworks was damn nice,It will be nicer if the one you like is there. EVeryone was super egg-icted about it. Police started to come,IC been check. Faster when in the Mall to prevent from checking. Yasmin mum came already. So Yasmin,Roxanne,Babe and me.When to Food repulic and find the mum. Her mum was damn scary,Same as mine :( When to the carpark.The maid got to squeeze behind. The mother started playing the "hip kind of phililppine song" They sing and dance so happily. It was a long journey to CCK. But babe and me talk about how it all started. When down with Yasmin,Roxanne,Babe,and the rest when to park the car. Omgz,Their cat is super duper fat and cute. Omgz,This is like the first time I like a cat. It was 2 plus. The maid cook Maggie mee for us (Guilty eat so late) Yasmin when to shower first. Watch Power Puff with Roxanne,and Babee.Then R. called me. So we talk. Thanks I feel much better. It was super cold,Even without Air-con or fan. Because the wind is super strong. We can see JB from her house angle.Coolz right,Babee slept first.So we watch Mtv.I was texting R half-way till I fell asleep. Then mummy call me around 5plus. She just wanted to know will I be home. So I when to sleep again,Woke up at 6 due to Roxanne phone light.When to sleep again,Woke up at 8 because of Yasmin Mum.When to sleep and wake up at 9 plus.Super tired to sleep,Wake up,Sleep wake up. Wash up,The mum bought prata for us.It been ages since I ate prata. Watch Tinkenbell,VH Diva,Tinkerbell,Princess Protection.We keep eating non-stop.Omgz,Left around 2 plus. Train home with Babeee.It a long journey home.Haha,We must have another PJ party :> That all. Happy New Year.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment