HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 17, 2010

    Finally I didn't spend Sat at home watching teeveee. When to meet Chanel, Joanna, and Alicia. Meet Chanel at the control Station first. Then when to The Face Shop to meet Joanna and Alicia. When to walk around. Had Subway, Kept laughing. Chanel keep showing my unglam photos :( When Toys R Us played. Chanel and me cannot find the Hardcore Sex Dora :< Bought two kites. Sudden urge to fly a kite. When to the open space. The grasses are damn annoying. Because it keep poking us. A lot of people were flying kite too. It was damn nice okay, We manage to fly our kites. So fun, Going to have picnic and fly kite this coming Sat @ Marina Barage ^^ I can't wait. Pictures will be up soon ^^ promise.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment