HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 10, 2010


    Finally I saw Choooooo ^^ after so long. I bet she missz me a lot. HAHA, I when to find her after Okios. Maybe I shall make it an habit to go for Okios too. Because it sound fun. Service was alright,Starting to see Youth grow.YAY, Thank Clarence for lending me your Jacket. Haha, And I smell abit like you already because of your jacket.Haha, Come Chuch next week leh. Mere cheer upppp. Damn there school tomorrow. From 8-3. Shitz, Hopfully I can see someone ^^ Going back to SAC to meet Darshana and Rachel for awhile then to ION. Because I want to go Accessorize buy pen. I know it stupid. But I want the zebra pen that why :) I need a new wallet. I want a long wallet so I can put lot's of Junk in it. ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR O'S TOMORROW PEEKZ.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment