HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 6, 2010


    I felt like a fool today. School was alright. But I was damn mood-less during Life Skill class. Don't know why. Is like freaking 3 hours. Had break,OMGZ, And I saw HAHA! Was texting Babeee during class. Yihui and Reginna was watch shows on the phone. Wth right,HAHA. New people came in. Make new friend with Vanessa. She super quiet. But she won't be,HAHA. Like Yihui she was damn quiet at first. But now she can always laugh like mad. During Mr Woo class kept laughing like mad. When home with Reginna,Babeee is coming my school tomorrow. YAYY,I can finally see her. Damn I need to re-dye my hair already luh. Mr Woo keep asking me to re-dye. Seriously,Is damn annoying luh. I need to re-dye is because of the scholarship. Urghhh. I don't want to re-dye luh. I going to re-dye brown.Dammmmn,I forget I have a report to do. Shitz,And I don't feel like doing. What CCA should I pick. Let's hope tomorrow won't be another boring day. I starting to blend in with the guys in class. After all they're nice people.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment