HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 20, 2010

    Today school start are 8. Urgh, Meet Joreen as usual in the morning. First lesson was Web Design. I hate the school connection is super slow luh. Next class was EEP Theory. Wlicent keep taking my unglam :( He call me then I turn then he take. Super paiseh can, Then they keep laughing. Idiot, The bloody mutimeter cost like 68bucks. WTF, and it super heavy. Practical was alright, keep laughing like siao. Till my stomach ache. Because that stupid Joreen keep talking like La Be Xiao Xin.Pe was damn boring. The stupid teacher keep talking so much nonsense luh. Yayyy, School start at 10 tomorrow but end at 4.30. Frook luh, Going to have breakfast with Regina,Joreen,Yihui and Vanessa. Stupid Po Chang never tell me the answer. Joreen keep saying Wlicent like me,Wth.HAHAH. Wlicent is an idiot,I want to kill him for taking my unglam.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment