HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 7, 2010


    Yayy,Finally school start at 9 today. Suppose to be 10. Urghhh, It was raining early the morning. It was damn cold too. Joreen got herself all wet. Because she didn't bring umbrelle. Daddy force me to bring. Urgh, Was early for school for the first time ^^ When to the canteen to bought something to eat. Saw Vanessa siting alone. Called her to join us. Saw Regina and Yihui in class. They are super early.Kachoing, Class start at like 9 plus. Had a talk from 10-12.Freaking boring luh. But the perform wasen't that bad. But the Lion Dance perform super loud luh. And they threw sweet on us. When to look at CCA. Omgzzzz,HAHAHA. Babeee came my school. Omgz, I missz her luh shitz. Join her class,Because all my friends left :( Her class people were damn funny and loud. I keep see-ing someone :) When Tampines with Babeee. Bought my pencil case like finally and I put picturezxz in it :) Had Subway, Home after that. School start at 8 tomorrow.Urghh. OMGZ, THERE THIS GIRL WHO I DON'T KNOW. KNOW MY NAME AND SCHOOL. Saw Alson today at Tm. He gave me a shock luh. AND I SAW JIALI.HAHAH

    No comments:

    Post a Comment