HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 31, 2009

    300509
    Meet Chanel at Bedok Interchange at 11.30.I was a FEWWWWW mintues late only.The first thing she see me.She want to hit me already.So mean righttttt,Took bus 16 to KC.Because they were having a KC Carnival,Joanna was suppose to come.But sadly.Reach there,Saw catherine.She sell to us ticket.After that saw DJ,Catherine and DJ class did the Haunted House.The line was freaking long.Really,But Catherine and DJ manage to let us cut quene.Opppppsss,Waited so long.Then finally is our turn.We got to tie our hands up.Omggggggg,You know when we when in.Is freaking dark and scary,you can hear people laughing like so witch.My goddddd,they had some rules.After that i was the first one to walk.And i totally regreted to walk first,You know why because there this clown come out and scared me and someone was splashing water.Okayyyy,I was screaming through out everything.Omgggg,you know there this veryvery long hair ghost.She totally scary me,Then this stupid ghost because i said wth.You know what the ghost did to me.She grab me and shake me.Then there one of the floor grab my legs and won't let me go.I keep on screaming for chanel help.After that i grab chanel.Because the ghost won't let me go.Omgggg,they are really scary people.I don't want to go in anymore.I scream till i nearly lost my voice.Roamed around the school.Saw some people from our school and primary school.Waited for Catherina outside the G.O.Saw Xy,She was being very funny.She ask me whether i can play anything,then i said i did.The Haunted House,and i said it was veryvery scary because people will just grab your leg.Then she said she step them or kick them.Super funny lah.You should have seen her action.HAHAHA.When off to DJ house a around 5+.Bus-ed down.Chanel and me was watching T.V.While she and catherine when off to do something.Left around 6+ cab down with Chanel and Catherine.SAC should have Carnival tooo.It was reallyreally fun.Okayyyy,I'm really tired after the KC Carnival.I will upload the photos tmr.
    310509



    YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY,I'm going Tanning and swimming tmr.At Rachel house.I going to get myself SUN-BURNNNN AND TANNN.Whooooaaaa,I reallyreally can't wait for it.I want to get a new phone,my phone keeps on off by itself.It super annoying okayyy.Once you off you got to on it back millioonnn of time.And it super annoying.If i could i will throw this phone away.I think i will get Nokia E71.Omggggggggg,I was looking at prettypretty nice bag AGAIN.And i saw this dickers nice bag.Omgggg.I want it.Sharon you got to STOP,Yes stop looking at bag.

    Don't make promise,Baby you never did know how to keep them well

    No comments:

    Post a Comment