HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 29, 2009




    OMGGGGGGGGG,I couldn't sleep at night yesterday.Till 1.30am then i manage to sleep.Annoying,my eyes refuse to let me sleep.Omggggggggg,today the heat is killing.Reallllyyyy,you can really get heat stroke.Hopeeefully,this heat will be brought to Monday.Because,the four-some might be going Rachel house to swim and SUN-TAN.Whoaaaaaa,i going to get myself sun-burn.I don't careeeee.Right rachel.When school at like 1.10.Reach,there when to my class.Couldn't find rachel,But end uup i bump onto her.Bus-ed down to Tampines 1,because i wanted to get something.But sadly i can't find it.I want tooo cry already lahhhh.Walk around,ohhh yarrr.I remember daddy convestion with my and my sister.OMGGGGG,I'm starting to LOVEEEEE VOLCOM BAGGGG.I want to get alot of it.Ohhh yarr,Today when me and rachel was walking a Century Sqaure.I saw this two PRETTTTY DICKERS BAGGGG,I want it.Shiiiiit.My bag hunt is pailing up.DIEEEE!I can't help it already.
    At the ariport,
    Daddy saw a man wearing a mask
    Daddy:Hey better not go near to them.Confirm that man have H1N1.
    Diana and Me:Laugh.
    Daddy:No money don't come Singapore lah,Only spread the disease here.
    Diana and Me:Laugh even louder.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment