HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 24, 2009

    I begging daddy and mummy to get me either a Ipod Nano or an Ipod classic or Ipod touch instead.Ipod Touch as black only.But for Ipod Nano there manymanymany colourrrrs.I like the Pink,Blue,Orange,Red and Purple colour of the Ipod Nanooo.This can cause hit banging.Because there so many colours to pink and so many varity.Which one should i pickkkkk.Was suppose to follow Daddy and Mummy to Parkway.But didn't because i don't really have the mood to go there.I saw this pretttttty baggg.But it 89.If it was redddd.I was for sure get my hands on it.But it purple.But it still pretttyyy.I need to get a new school bag.I don't want to everyday carry the same old bag.It rather tiring.I shall go on a School-Bag-Hunt.But if i getting a new bag.Daddy will confirm naggg at me.Because my sister and i have tons of bag already.And daddy loveee to compliant about it.But who cares i still getting a new bag.No matter what.Okayyyy,Actually.I loveee this NewUrbanMale Boston Bag.I reallyreallyreally loveee the Pink,RED,Orange and Light Blue.But if they don't have that two thing there it will be nicer.Or maybe i should do something to it.If get it.And the price is extremly niceee.S$129.Omggggg,i loveeee that ROXXXY BAGGG.Isn't it pretty.The more i see the more i wanttt it.It really too pretty isn't it.Godddd,If daddy and mummy reads my blog.The will faint down.Seeing me wanting to many bags.I bet they will scream at my ears.ESPICALLY DADDY.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment