HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, May 25, 2009

    OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG,Today the weather isn't veryyyyy nicee.It killing.Realllyyyy,Please STOP,YES STOP.Global Warning.Today,during class time.Everyone took food from the survival pack,As usual.Had our miniiiiii-picnic.I loveeeee MINIIIIII-PICNIC.Don't you.CHANEL HAS A NEW NAME FROM ME.MAMSAN.The stupid MAMSAN,Today hit my legs till all red.And you can see the RED MARK on my leg.You can feel it hoot too.Realllyyy,Stupid MAMSAN.HAHAHA,She and me keep calling each other that.During Dept. class today.Celebrated,Mrs Ong belated birthday and Ms Daisy Tan Birthday.Happy Birthday and Belated birthday to both of them.Share the cake with MAMASAN,Jasmine Ng,Beiru and Jingwen.It was awesomeeee,After school bus-ed down to EHUB!When to have Nihon Mura.Rachel and Joanna celebrate an advance birthday for me.Because,This coming wednesday rachel has piano lesson.Laugh/talk/play/photos/eat,It was reallyreally nice of them to do that for me.Thank you four-some.But sadly,Someone is missing out there.Saw Joanna working friend.When we are waiting for rachel to be done in the toilet.Joanna and me when to sit at the open-space.Rachel came,Sat awhile.Then her working friend,friend.Said "Bye Ladies".Omgggg,He like some chee-kop-pek can.Bus-ed home with Rachel.Saw some people that i didn't want to see on the bus.Superrr SWAY.Chanel MAMSAN,Is sooooo nice.Because she getting me a BIGGBIGGGGG CAREBEAR.Thank you mamsan for everything you done for meeee.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment