HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, May 26, 2009


    Today during CMECS.Amanda Ng,Chanel,Liselotte,Jiali and me skip.When class and slack.Had mini picnic again.Took,Tuna,Bake bean and curry chicken.And chanel had her peanut butter bread.I think by the time Mr Lee come back,we all will just get kill by him.Everyone will go and buy can food and replaced all the food we ate.I think,if you are in four-one.You will get sick of eating tuna and baked bean.Seriously,i sick of it already.When CMECS,was almost up.Liselotte and JiaLi when back to AV.While Amanda Ng,Chanel and me.Stay,Suddenly.Mrs C. came in the class.Omgggg,Freaking scary okay.She ask so much question for what.Kpo.After school.Joanna and me rest in class.Rachel ended her Chinese Class.She came and find us.When to canteen after that.School ended at early today.So Joanna,Rachel and me,Bus-ed down to Tampines M.Walk around at there.When off around 4+.When they both was so sneeky on the train.When all the way to Paris Ris with them.After that i left.Mummy,Is having MAJORRRR PMS.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment