HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 27, 2009


    Had breakfast with the Four-Some.Darshana was extremly bad.Because.Joanaa,Darshana and Rachel gotten all prepare to do what on my birthday.So,this stupid darshana told me she can't make it for breakfast end up she turn up.Which was a good thing.The first thing i walk into Mac.I saw Rachel and Joanna getting ready with the candles light up.There were extremly sweet okay.Seriously,I was totally speachless.They three sang Happy Birthday Song.Supersuper loud okayyy.Everyone was looking.And i was so embrassess and yet happy.Then there this uncle behind us.Sang along.Darshana was extremly mean.She said she will feed me.Fine,After that she just smash the cake on my face.Everyone was looking.Omgggg,I faster run to the toilet and wash up.But there still cake smell.Stupid darshana.Was late for school.Mrs.Chong was extremly what can.She called my chinese name,i hateee my chinese name.Realllyyy,I wonded why my parent even put chinese name for me.I really want to change my name.If i can,I won't even bother to put my chinese name.She said,I'm always late(Which it isn't even true can)She make up all kind of nonsense.And claim she wants to call my parent.Like wth,She being unreasonable.Sat down at the Sunken Foyer and waited.Saw Chanel,Jamie,Cheyenne and Sabrina walking in.After that they came and sit with us.And talk and laugh and all kind of shit.Chanel that mamsan,gave me PINKKKK-HEART-SHAPE-CARE-BEAR.Thank you so muchhh.I reallyreally loveee it alot.hahaa.After school.Had a fare-well party for Miss Peh.Because,she leaving us already.But this whole 5months,four-one really learn something from her.We will reallyreally miss her alot.When she gone.Thank you four-one for singing birthday song for me and extremly loud.Till outside people can hear.Ohhhh yarr,Had a mini-cake fight outside class.Played with Chanel,Darshana,Joanna,Rachel and me.Was extremly funny.Left early.Because Daddy is bringing me to Singapore Flyers.It is reallyreally nice up there.It there is any chances go with your love one.You both will reallyreally enjoy yourself.Reallyyyy,Meet mummy had home.Meet,Diana and Marck at Changi Airport.Because mummy said celebrate my birthday dinner at Crystal Jade.After dinner walk around Airport.Diana,wanted to buy the helium balloon for me.But she was to busy to get it for me.She wanted to get the bigggggnigg one.At parkway.I hope she free to get it for meeeee.I loveeeee today aloooot.Thank you everyone,that wish me Happy Birthday and for the present.And Happy Second Month with the FOUR-SOME.I'm uploading all the photos tmr.Okayyyyyyy.I have a new friend,Care Bearrrr.
    There was this Uncle on the Bus(While going school),D,R,J,and S.Was making nosie.Then this uncle called us to quiet.But we didn't.Then he was angry and stuff.Then he talk bad about.Is like wth can.If he own the bus,I can understand.But he didn't even own the bus okay.Then he go
    t tdown the same stops as us.And R. was blocking his way.And he call her to like "sam" like move in a bad way.Then when we all got down the bus.He scolded us some bad word.Which chanel use to once said that word.And he split when we are walking.He really don't have proper hygiene okayyy.Seriously,What is his freaking problem lah.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment