HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 28, 2009

    It may sound aburd,
    But don't be naive,
    Even heroes have the right to bleed,
    I may be disturbed,
    But won't you concede,
    Even heroes have the right to dreams,
    And it's not easy to be me.
    When school in the morning to collect my report book.Daddy,didn't scold me for my veryveryvery baddddd grades.Later having lunch with Rachel and 85Market.I shall upload all the photos.And let the picture do it work.

    Can't you see,that she needs you.She has been waiting for a longlong time.After all,you two use to be something.And lasted for a long moment.Can't you see,she upset over so many things.Everyone faces up and down in life.But,maybe she is the one that can brighten up your life.Or maybe you are the reason why she live in this world.Because,you made her smile and all.That why.Even if i need you too.But maybe she need you more then i do,i wish you saw the text i send that time.You told me before,If she need you more then i do.What about me.What can i said.Maybe,it better we don't even know each other from the start.Then at least there a longer relationship between you two.And,she won't be upset and all already.Just,go love her back like you once did.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment