HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, June 28, 2009

    Tomorrow is school day.Omggg,Hopefully i can wake up.And i haven't find stupid Chinese paper.I know is some where in the house.But i can't find itActutally,I don't even know how it look like.All i know is there Chinese word there only.I looking forword for school,and i not.Because,there some reason.Not to be said.Mr Lee,Is coming back tomorrow.And Ms D can't bossy us around already.Yayy,But sadly.I got to sit all the way behind because is Mr Lee idea.How awesome.I going to miss siting infront.If there one thing i can bring come school,guess what is it.LUCAS TILL,and i wil promise you i will get A's for all my subject.But it impossible.I realise my bloggg,Is getting died.Because there aren't any picture already.Onlyyy TEXTTEXT and more TEXT.How boring can it get right.Lucas Till make your heart meltz.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment