HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 29, 2009

    The uncle is so extreded.And see my shiit face.Tyvm.
    First Day of school.How do you want me to describe it.To make it easier.We had two time of Temperture Taking.Like as if we have THE H1N1 VIRUS.Excuse me,Is not that we have.Is you all people that don't even think of other,And come and spread like it so fun.Like some where.Omggg,The 'N' Level coursework for EBS is freaking hard.I kept on stonning at the paper like it will ever help me.Like wtf,Why must do make it so hard.During Recess time.Chanel and me played one game.Chanel dare me to shout that i have the H1N1 Virus.Super funny right Chanel.During ECW,Chanel said i'm hairless on my leg.Like wth,Then i called her to hairy bushes.Because,Suddenly her leg hair came out so manyyy.When to Tampines with Chanel,Amanda,Sabrina and Jamie.Wanted to watch Drag Me to Hell,But how awesome.Tampines Mall golden village is extremly pack.The line is like going on forever and ever.I wonder how people tahan standing there so long.When to CS,Amanda wanted to catch Transformers.But Chanel and Me didn't want.And the time slot,i can't make it.Because,Daddy and Mummy are like annoying want me to go home.Like wtf,Had Mos Burger.When to get hand sanitizer at my FAVOURITE SHOP.Mine,Smell nicer then Amanda Ng one,Just Kidding.Walk to the interchange.While waiting for the bus,I realise i lost my Ez-link card.I was scared.Because,some people have unkind soul and just take it.When round and look for it.Can't find it,When to the Mrt there to report.Suddenly,I saw this Ez-link card look like mine.Yayyy,I found it and i'm extremly happy.I wonder which of them is the kind soul one.That return it for me,I will thank this person like alot.Thank you,And Chanel i appericate that you find my ez-link card for me and told me to chill.Thank you.

    Sometimes,In life there up and downs.But why are we keep heading for the downs.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment