HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, July 18, 2009

    Hair Cut+Over to Nicolette House to collect my homework+ Meet Best.
    Meet Best at tampines,Train-ed down to Vivo to meet Ilina and Anita.Walk to find LJS.Wanted to scary them.But they sit to in already,Amanda wanted to eat Subway.Walk and got lost.Awesome,Saw Amelyn and Sam. Gotten our Subway,headed to the top.My wound was hurting like freaking pain.They were siting at the stage area.Omgg,there this M18 couple kept on kissing like.In the public.I kept on laughing super loud because Ilina,Amanda,Anita and Jun Liang.However you spell her name.They laugh with me too.Omggg,Anita and me called Ilina and Jun Liang Monyet.Because,there were chasesing each other like some monyet.Then Anita and me kept laughing.Anita and Jun Liang,kept making super loud sound till the M18 couple kept staring.Omggg,everyone kept staring at them can.Study abit,and got distreacted.I didn't know how to control my laughter today.Seriously,kept laughing like almost the whole day.Train-ed home with everyone.But Jun Liang when different way.Laugh alot on thr train again.Super funny lah.

    V's can you stop asking Chandelle to give my number to you.Because,you got something important to tell me.Call you,text you no reply.Tell me what shit.Please,lah.You want my number for what.So you can annoyed me everyday is it.Chandelle also got no choice to give it to you.Please,you better don't everyday text me,or anything.I will kill you.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment