HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, July 17, 2009


    Didn't when school today,Because my wound was the daylight killer.I can barely walk.So Daddy and Mummy call me not to go.Whent to see the doctor.I realise people were staring at my open wound,And i think it rather embarrassing.Like seriously,omggg.The doctor super violent can.The doctor lift my leg super hard.And i scream.Like super pain can,then i when to clean my wound up.While cleaning my wound up,the pain was seriously painful.Now,my leg fel much better.Cab to school just now.To meet Amanda and Jasmine and the rest.Mr R is super annoying he call me the tau wei.The beancurd one.Because,i was eating then he saw then he called me that.Stupid Mr R.When home with Amanda.Super Junior,SorrySorry is vvvvv addentive.


    V's you better stop all your nonsense can.You even told my best said that you want to touch her is it.Wth,if you really tried to touch her right.I'm so going to kill you with anything i see.Like seriously,I heard from people said you wrote a piece of paper and put in your pencil case and write,i like Jiali because she pretty and kind to you.Omggg,Seriously you are no different from a PEVERT,MENTAL,CRAZY,LUNTIC,INSANE person.I regreted believing you and pity you on WEDNESDAY.I wonder why i listen to what you said to me ilina.When it all a lie.You treated us like a fool.Like wth,i believe everything.When you cried.Like whyyyyy.We are being so nice to you.And what we get from you is our foolishness.I admit,i feel vvvv bad when i see you crying.That why i talk to you.Sharon why did you even did that.You even chase my best when she and Jasmine Ng going out of school right.One day not in school and you are doing so much things to my friend.Haven't you had enough.You are harrassing people everyday.People can get tramtize by you.Pevert.Watch what you are doing to my friend.J's is not yours understand.She ours.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment