HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 16, 2009




    Skip VE today,with Amanda Ng,and Jasmine Ng.Sat in class and ate our FRUIT LOOOOOP.P.E,motive people to run.While running with Zareena.I fell,And it not your fault ILINA.STOP BLAMING YOURSELF.When to the G.O to appy things on it.It hurt badly.And it kept on bleeding.Can barely stand up.During MC class,she super annoying and forever SPOILING people mood.Stupid,Chole look at my wound and got freak out.Sorry,if the picture is disturbing.
    D,when i told you i hurt my knee.And what was your reaction.You said,who ask me to play.And you still can said play more.Maybe i'm no different to Marck am i right.When Diana just hurt herself abit you cared for her like there no tomorrow.You always claim i play.When i tell you the truth that i fell down you don't want to believe.You didn't even bother to take care of me.Now,i hurt.What are you doing nothing.Yet you still can scold me like for no reason.Maybe,to you and m i never worth anything.Thank you for letting see how my real d is like.I remember when i'm young when i'm sick.You always wake up in the night to ask me whether i'm alright.But now,the D i knew 16 years ago is gone.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment