HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, July 28, 2009


    I find it hard to find a perfect word for School now.That why i leave lines blank.You can fill it in with whatever words you want it to be.Because,School use to be fun.But now too many things go haywire that why i can't find the PERFECT WORD.Maybe till i found the prefect word to fit in,i will then tell you all.All right.Sometimes,i feel tired going to school.Because there isn't the fun and laughter there already.I always got to drag myself to school even if i don't want to.

    School was like ______. Classes after classes get boring.During ECW,I was talking to pearlyn about SUPERMAN!And we kept laughing.I talk on the marriage with superman and our children name's.FUNNY.Only during Mr RuLee Lesson is the best.No words can said how much fun we always have.When you feeling blue or anything.Just stay in that class for 55mins you will be going out with a BIGBIG SMILE on your face.REMEMBER TO GET FILM FOR ROBOOOOT!

    I feel so moody today.I don't know what exactly got into me.Sometimes,being me is hard.Sometimes,i wish i can be someone else.And forget about me.Sometimes,i wish i never exist in this world.Sometimes,i know everyone face up and down.But why,Sometimes we feel empty inside our heart.No matter how much things you try to fit in.It still empty.I feel so lost in everything.I hate being me.My heart is fill with manymany upset stuff.Sometimes,you want to said it out.But till you found the right person to said everything out then it will be alright.But i can't find the right one.I use to have someone right to said.But i don't think i have now.Life is like shit.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment