HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 29, 2009

    Morning had Mac with Liane,Amanda Neo,Amanda Ng,Ilina,Abigail F,Abigail G,Jiali.I don't know why whenever i step in school my moo change.From happy to this ->SADSADSADSAD!During class time.Everyone was not on the right mood.During Science i actually have abit of fun.I pay attention okayyyy.During Recess,everyone was feeling down.I kept eating Ice-Cream.Because eating ice-cream can make me happy for a while.After all the sad and sorrow i have inside my heart.After school stay-ed back.And i was emo-ing again.I don't know why.Sometimes,i just want to plug in those ear-piece and go in to my own world.Thank you everyone for asking am i alright.I fine,just a little confused inside my heart.

    Liane don't care about this kind of toopidzz people.They don't even have a proper life.And how said about people.Like what the hell is their problem They never look at themself at the mirror before judging people.I reallyreally dislike this kind of people.He can even claim you are a rotten apple.Hello,make the fact right first who is the one.I think he is the one that have nothing better to do.Because,people didn't want to accpet him.Force for what.Toopidzz low life guy.Please get a life lah.Stop saying about people.And hurt people feeling.Have you ever tried to put yourself in her shoes.No right,you will never understand what she when through.All you know is to said about people.You think so highly about yourself for what.Luciky L didn't pick you,or even M.Serve you right,hopefully karma struck onto you.

    Sometimes,you don't know how much i hated myself.I hate being me,i hate everything i'm going through.I hate it when feeling get mixed up.I hate myself,like really alot.I don't know why am i in this world.I hate life,i hate myself,i hate feeling,i hate everything.Being me got me to all this.I soon we suffer for depression.After all that i have done.Is a mistake,i stupid.I have pick the wrong paths.Why,can anyone tell me.HOW.

    I'm feelin vvvvvv down this past few days.Why am i feeling this way.I tired of feeling this way.
    I hate when this feeling got into me.And get me all emo.Sometimes,i ask why are things turning into fears.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment