HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 29, 2009

    what can i say,
    when words cant make it better?
    what do i do, when i cant forgive myself for what ive done?
    where can i go when memories are tearin' me apart how can sorry ever mend a broken heart?
    how can i hope, when everything is hopeless?
    why do i try, when nothing i can do will bring you back why do i dry, my crying eyes when i know the tears will start?
    how can sorry ever mend a broken heart?
    ohh
    you only ever treated me so kind must of been stupid outta my mind i let you down one to many times ohhh where can i go when memories are tearin me apart how can sorry ever mend a broken heart?
    oooh
    how can i have messed it up so bad?
    thrown away everything we had looked in the mirror dont know who i am ohh nooo nooo what can i say when words cant make it better what do i do when i cant forgive myself for what ive done?
    where can i go when memories are tearin' me apart how can sorry ever mend a broken heart? oooh why do i dry, my crying eyes when i know the tears will start?
    oooh how can sorry ever mend a broken heart?
    Read the lyrics properly,This song reflect on how my heart feels.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment