HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 22, 2009


    It was raining in the morning.And the wind was cold.I waiting for the stupid bus for like super long.I got angry and cab.I don't understand,why when you in need of a taxi there isn't any.When you don't need,all of them come out.Stupidzzz right,Sorry Amanda Ng and Ilina for waiting so long.School was boring as usual.Need not said so much,Wanted to see the solar elipcse one.But sad it was raining.Why must you destory everything rain!Urghhhzzzz,During recess.While we were eating.Suddenly the prevert stalker was standing behind the trolley eating and staring at us.She poke me twice.And wanted to hug me.Omgzzz,i will never allow her to do that.Today is picturezzzz day.Took manymany photos.Till best send me then i can upload.But i have some of it.During English time.We are form into groups.I luvvvvv my group.Because there is Amanda Ng,Liane,Famizan,Maria and Jeanice.We drew retarted things.School end at 1.15 due to the GCE 'O' Level listening comp.Saw V's.Whenever we talk about her she appear.Like she teleport to the place.I remember i call YS Teleported.Riggggght.Left school with,Susan,Liane,Amanda Neo,Amanda Ng,Jiali,Ilina,Liselotte,Abigail F.Bus-ed to Paris Ris with Jiali,Amanda Ng and Abigail F.We were talking about V's during Amanda Ng stops.She was walking at the over head bridge.Omgzzzz,she freaking people out.Then,we were screaming because we thought she coming up the bus.Luckily not.When to eat KFC.Study abit,when to the library there to study.I feel happy because i finsh my science hw.Expect one question.Left around 4+.Bus-ed with Amanda Ng and Abigail F.

    Things are turning into a messy.I told her before that.Once something happen don't come running back to me.But that what she doing.I know i didn't mean to rub salt into her wound.But she got to face reality.She got to move on.She not worth for her to cry for.You all only know how to care about her.Have you all every care for me.When i was hurt/sad/confused.Yes,for a period of time.But not,like how you treat her.She got to learn.The more you all give her,the more she take this for granted.Is not she that holding on to her.Is she that holding on to her.Get the right fact,will you.What i'm saying is true.You can go believe her for all i care.We promise each other that no matter what happen we won't let things come in our way.But what about now.How long have i knew you.And how long have you knew her.When you see me,you just freaking roll your eyes at me.Just because of her.She has two-faces.Maybe,she blinded you with her ways.But you can ask my classmate.When she tell me this,then she tell other the opposite side.I don't understand.How can life be like this.If you are planning to ignore me go by all means.I don't freaking care already.People have move on.She got to move on,she can't always stand at the spot and wait for her to come back.I sometimes,can't believe her words.Because her words may be lies.How do you want me to believe it.When we first make this FS.We all are happy and all.What about now,everyone going their own way.No matter how hard we try to pull everybody together as one.We can't,maybe i not suppose to be inside there.Maybe,after i leave there you all still will be happy and stuff.No matter how hard i try my best to prove you all that she wrong,you all are not there to believe me.After all,all four of us.Have ups and down.Not only her,we share it together,face it together but now what.You tell me,now i know who my true friends are.And who are just acting infront of me.If there only three space available i will be the one giving up my sit to her.Because,i nothing to you all already.Just a normal friend,no longer a bestfriend or anything.Maybe she important to you R.I not longer a important friend to you.Thank you,for everything.Hopefully,you have fun when i'm gone.And it won't be name as FS already.It will be TS.And Josharada will turn into Jorada.Alright.



























    No comments:

    Post a Comment