HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, July 21, 2009

    Ohh,yar.That stupid V's came and touch my hair.I reallyreally can't'stand her anymore.School,no words can explain how boring i was during EBS coursework.I'm done with everything.I reallyreally think that they,don't know how to count.We have been siting down there for how long.I bet is nearly 5 hours.But you all realise to let us go am i righttt.Out with the truth.I talk to pearlyn through typing.And we kept on taking about someone.Recess,sit with Jasmine Ng,and friend.We kept on laughing.Beiru is being mental again,she talking to the toy dog pencil case.CPA,seat with Jasmine Ng again.English,was kind of fun.Mr Lee make us do this things about us?Then he said 5 years time then open it up.And see what you wrote.After school,Jiali,Ilina,Jasmine Ng,Susan,Liane kept on laughing at something.I not going to said what is it.Go guess.V's was looking at Jiali non-stop.She kick me when she was in the line.Like wth.While half-of-the-class was having maths class.Jiali,Amanda Ng,Abigail F,Avriel and Jamie.We drag two table out to study.I realise it a good method to motive me.And yes,i finally start doing my homework.So maybe,that the way.Played water-fight.Super fun,Jiali,Susan,Ilina,Amanda Ng,Joanna,Abigail F played.I got a wet from head-to-toe.Jiali also.We tried our vvvvv best to attact Ilina.But super hard.But after that we manage to.Yayy.Tomorrow we are playing again.Whooooo,i can't wait.

    Why must words turn into lies sometimes.Is it that easy to lie and not face the truth.Why must promises always break.Never promise things that you know you can't keep it.I don't know why,can't you trust me sometimes.And you rather hear one side of the story and come and blame me.I tired of all this game that i playing with you.Sometimes,its like you go up i go down.We just got to turn our head abit and we can see that someone.But we are to stubbon to turn.And we miss all the chances we had.Living in this world can be tiring.Maybe when you are gone.You will feel much more peaceful.Is it true.If it is true,i will rather die and live a peaceful life.Then having to hurt myself not once but many times.Over and over again.You ask me why,i always sighhh.Because,things are falling apart.We are not saving each other.Or maybe we don't even bother.I reallyreally confused/tired/upset over manymany things.Sometimes,you don't wish to see things appearing in your eyes.But yet you still have to.Maybe,it time to let go and find a place to hide myself.think happen for a reason.But sometimes there isn't any reason to said,because i use up all to explain how my heart feels.Maybe leaving this world is the best choice.Am i right.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment