HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, August 19, 2009

    Being alone,is a fear.

    I realise,I'm reallyreally stupid.I type put one whole chunk of stuff.Wanting to put in my Blog & LJ.But i remember i did save.But when i check today.It isn't there.Means i didn't save.Goahzzzz,what am i thinking till i forgot to save it.Now i don't remember what i have type :( Stupid Sharon,You are really Stupid.Urghhhhh,Because my parent keep,yes keep offing the internet when i'm half-way blogging.Then i got to type out and save in my desktop.But this time i didn't save.Sooo annoying,If only i got goodiegoodie memories i will rememeber it.But 99.999% is occupied by YOUR memories and i can only store everything within this 0.0001% things in my memories that why i can barely remember things.Haizzzz,Can you feel the rush Sharon.19 MORE DAYS to 'N' Level.And you can only store 0.0001% of studies,problem,friendship,homeworks,formal,number,algebra,angles everything.How.Can someone tell me how.I decided no more playing okay Sharon.I'm going to pay attention in every lesson of the class.No more sleeping in class.PAY ATTENTION OKAY.I going to study reallyreally hard.and put everything that bothering me aside first.Blogging also must be put aside.More Study Date.Who was to go on a Study Date with Meeee!

    I'm sorry,i got to put you one side first too.My exam is important.In 19 days.I siting for a National Exam.So i not going to think so much of you unlike last time.I going to put all the memories we had aside first.And fill my mind with workworkwork.I not going to think so much.What will happen next,because i think too much of it.This past few time.It time for me to let things go.And return to it orginal owner.I going to let 0.0001% change to 999.9999%.After everything.Then i let memories flow back in slowly.Alright.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment