HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, August 20, 2009


    Today,we got back our Chinese,Maths and CPA.I knew it that i will fail my maths.It standard.But i planning to work reallyreally hard till i go mad.CPA was alright.Because i'm short of ONE MARK to get Grade B.Chinese,is standard too.I know i will fail.But at least i did impove.Good work Sharon!After school,When to 85 market to eat.I eat ICE-KACHING.Yayyy,Actually Ice-Kaching is like a heart.It all harder and ice when you first bought it.You leave it for 5 mins it melt and turn all water.Isn't it like a heart.When you go a beautiful mended heart.But when you give it to someone you love.When it come back.It all broken.Sad,Bus with Amanda Neo,Amanda Ng,Jiali,Abigail F,and Liselotte to Paris Ris.Amanda Ng left.Actually,don't you just love long bus ride,with all the endless talk.I just luvvv it.Train-ed home.I saw _.Everybody in school.Keep on staring at my Prettyzzz BIGBIG Ribbon.Are you jealous.Please,don't.Because we are unique.Understand that.Tsk.Thank you Abigail F and BEST! for the prettyzzz bigbig ribbon.I luvvv it vvv much.

    R.I.P Nicole Lim.You are the best and funniest senior in Concert Band.You were the first Senior that all of us will miss.I remember,you always teach us,and joke around with us.I will never want to forget all thoses moment we had in Band.I remember the very first time.I was in band.You were being funny.You ask one of the ex-senior and told them you bought a new bra.And wanting to show them.I will never forget about you.It seems things past very fast.I'm sorry,I know i not a good junior.I know you wanted the Trombone section to be the best of all.But,I guess i'm not one.You will always be in our prayer.No matter what,QiHui,Rachel and Me will miss you alot.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment