HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, August 20, 2009

    CaveMan!

    CaveeeMan.Don't be upset anymore okay.Cheer Up.There many nice one out there.Pick the right one.Okay,CaveChild and CaveWoman don't like to see you upset.Where is the old Chanel.Who like to laugh and play.What about now.Sometimes,i see you cry really make me upset.Because i think i'm a useless friend who can't even help her friend when there are in need..But lend you a listening ears.Cheer Up okay.No matter how rocky your life goes.CaveWoman and CaveChild will support you in everything you do :)

    Asshole<3/cavechild!
    BESTBESTBEST!

    Hi,best.Cheer Up.Like how you said.Block all the stupidzz things that are making our life miserable.I luvvv you no matter what happen.I will go through ups and down together with you.Thank you for always trying your best to cheer me up.Love,is like a maze.To get to the one you love.You got to find the path.No matter how hard it is.Don't give up easily.Never,you are just cheating on yourself.What the point cheating yourself.When words can be said.But what about actions.I really want you to think properly.Don't give up easily.I will respect the decession you make.But i just don't want my bestfriend to be upset forever.

    Ilina <3>
    Hey,Cheeer Up.Don't worry.She won't know now.But she will next time.
    Don't worry,She likes you,and you like her too.So it alright.Don't always be upset and think about all the negetive things okay.Think about the POSTIVE!


    Liselotte!

    Hey sorry,i can't find any picture i took with you.Actually there is.But i guess.You won't like it.I bet you will kill me if i put that picture.Cheer Up.Okayy,Don't be upset and emo-ing all the time.I know i not that close to you.But still i want to tell you cheer up.Think of H-A-P-P-Y things that make you smile.


    Avirel and Abigail G.


    Hey sorry,i can't find any photo for you two either.So i got to take from your LJ and Blog.Avirel,i like you scrap book.It prettyzz.

    Abigail G,Hi buddy.You are a really a nice person to sit/talk/laugh.I know that i not that close to you.But i know you have problem.But cheer up alright.Don't be upset anymore about things.Yar you know things.

    Amanda Neo!
    Hi,i know talking to you and Abigail G at Terminal 1 was awesome.It seems to be like a heart-to-heart talk.Cheer up.Sometimes,i see you being upset.But don't be okay.Just think about the time.We said about Fortune Cat.
    Jiali
    I don't have any photos of you in my computer.So you are lucky.I can't put your picture.But it okay,i will find.Cheer up alright.Ice-creams helps.
    C-H-E-E-R U-P E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E.SMILE FOR THE WORLD TO SEE,AND NOT FROWN.
    Luvvvvv Sharon!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment