HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, August 28, 2009

    Luvv!



    I don't know how long more i got to live my stupid life.It use to be happy,fun.But now,is sad,boring.Why,Sharon.You're suppose to study.Not siting down and stare at the computer and stone.This won't give you BEAUTIFUL marks in 'N' Level.Do you know how many more days to it.10 DAYS.Can't see it so near.You got to start finding all your books and sit down and study.Your CHINESE,Your MATHS,Your SCIENCE.How,i really got to study very hard.If i don't know i got to ask.It won't kill you by asking people how to do it.I can't study at home.Because computer is my main story in my life.It cannot be.It must be study now.STUDYSTUDY.Don't lack behind.Catch up,with everything you're extremly weak in.I know you're vvvv weak in manymany things.Don't cheat yourself.You can cheat yourself but no others.Haizzz,i suckzz.I want to die.Should i cut to death.Whooo~.And i will write a sucide note.About Life,About stupid Luvvv,and lastly You!

    School was ____.P.E was alright.Mrs Yip didn't came today.And 12 people were absent.Today is a day that 12 people didn't came.Just imagine.35 didn't come and one person came.Funny,After school home with Ilina,Desriee,Pearlyn and Maria.Ilina keep on saying someone is my twins.Omgzzz,She not my twins.She don't even look like me.I'm 101% sure.I don't understand she where got look like me.Pfft,When home.Left to meet Ilina,Jasmine Ng and Jolynn to study.At Bedok Mac.I manage to study.Whooo~,Study EBS and a litle bit of Science.Laugh a lot about some stupidzzz topic.When to FairPrice to buy some stuff.I bought Mini-Cerel.Yeeees,I'm happy.Home around 9 plus.

    I wish i could love you more then 100% but,each day the 100% turn to become lesser and lesser.Why,have you let feeling fade from you.Or as feeling fade.Someone tell me,why is holding on to something i so hard and painful.The more each person hold on.Is like,10x of a knife stabbing your heart and it stab the same place where the wound is.Have you ever feel this way.I do,and always.Every night,the hardest things to do before i sleep is cry over you.And think about all the memories we had together.Which it about to come to an end.Soon,right.The memories that we have,are starting to turn into a nightmare.Everynight,i got a scary nightmare.About us,It i'm very scared.Your words soon will turn into lies,your promise soon will turn to broken promises,So much for everything.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment